Our flooring company is the right one for your upcoming renovation project in Charlotte.
Your flooring company should provide plenty of material options, excellent customer service, timely project outcomes, and fair and accurate estimates. Here at LJ Flooring & Multi Services Inc., we provide all of these things and so much more to our residential and commercial clients in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Here are just a few reasons why our flooring company is the right one for the job:
- We respond quickly—While we are very busy working on flooring projects throughout the Charlotte area, our staff always responds to customer requests in a timely manner. When you call our flooring company, you will hear back from us shortly after.
- We offer extensive options—We are experts at installing many types of flooring, including tile, vinyl, hardwood, luxury vinyl, and so much more. This means if you want to install several types of flooring in your home, you won’t have to hire several subcontractors to handle the job.
- We are fully insured—We carry adequate insurance coverage to protect our employees and reputation on the job.
- We warranty our work—While we work hard to ensure complete customer satisfaction, human error can always occur. To give you peace of mind, we offer a one-year limited warranty on our workmanship.
Visit our showroom at LJ Flooring & Multi Services Inc. in Charlotte, North Carolina to discover the wide selection of flooring products we sell and install.
For these reasons and many more, our flooring company is the one for your upcoming renovation and remodeling project. Contact us today or visit our showroom to discover all the flooring options available to you and to speak with one of our professionals about your project.
4 Questions You Should Always Ask Your Flooring Company
Hiring a flooring company is exciting because it means you’re finally going to get the flooring you want in your home! Maintain this excitement and make sure your floors turn out as wonderfully as you want them to by asking your flooring company these questions before the project begins.
- Are You Licensed and Insured? Any contractor you work with should be fully insured and licensed in their trade. At LJ Flooring & Multi Services Inc., we carry proper limits of insurance coverage to protect our workers and our reputation.
- How Long Will the Project Take? Getting new flooring – while worth it – means you’re probably going to have to make some changes to your routine for a few days. Don’t feel bad asking your flooring company for a project timeline. At the same time, know that things can change and there’s always something unexpected that can lead to a delay.
- How Will You Contain Dust and Other Debris? Putting in new flooring means ripping out the old material, bringing in the new, and sizing it to fit your new floors, all of which are processes that can track in a lot of dirt and create a mess. As your flooring company, we’re careful not to make your home a mess during install and leave it perfectly clean once we’re done working.
- Do You Have References? Checking with references is a great way to deem the quality and professionalism of any flooring company. We’re happy to give you references from our past clients, so don’t hesitate to ask!
At LJ Flooring & Multi Services Inc., our flooring company proudly serves Charlotte, Concord, Davidson, Gastonia, Mooresville, Rock Hill, Kannapolis, Lincolnton, Statesville, and Hickory, North Carolina.